Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What is inside crazy all about. It is about many things that happen when mentally ill. It will be about my personal journey through a crazy, twisted maze of a mad mind. I was diagnosed with Bipolar 1, severe in July of 1999. Since then I have been on a roller coaster of insanity with some brief stable moods in between devastating depression and melodramatic mania.

Knowing where to begin is not as simple as you may think. Mainly because I really can't pinpoint where the beginning of my ride on the crazy thing began. I hope to help you understand better a misunderstood disease. I hope to make you laugh, cry, and do both at the same time.

If you too are a sufferer of a mental illness I look forward to hearing your stories as well. Through this I hope my own understanding of this illness will become even more clear to me. I have researched everything under the sun about Bipolar but know I still have much more to learn. And a life experience is the best way to do that.

 I have much to say, many stories to tell, and questions to ask by growing a community here at Inside Crazy. After some deep meditation, my/our journey will begin down the rabbit hole.

See you soon. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment